So, with last week’s battering, are you ready for this week?Â We’ve got one of the biggest releases this year coming on Friday, by which 360Sync has been taken over.Â Th title, all of our staff are hyped about, excited about and ecstatic for: Gears of War 2.Â We’d also like to mention that we’ve got our Community Playdate coming up on Sunday night and you can sign up here.Â Oddly enough, there are other games this week that are also deserved of your attention.Â Without too much overshadowing, here are this week’s releases.
- Vigilante 8: Arcade (Metacritic)
- Gears of War 2 (Metacritic)
- Tom Clancy’s EndWar (Metacritic)
- History Channel Civil War: Secret Mission (No Metacritic Yet)
- Quantum of Solace (Metacritic)
- Legendary (Metacritic)
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (Metacritic)
- Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade (Metacritic)
- Secret Service: Ultimate Sacrifice (No Metacritic Yet)
Is your head spinning yet? You thought last holiday season was bad?! Personally, my question is, why do companies feel the need to put ALL of their game releases in the holiday season? I’m sure that if it’s a really good game, I’m sure it’ll sell well regardless of when you release it. It might even sell better because people will actually have the money to buy it!Â Either way, enjoy gaming this week and join us on Sunday!