Fans of Cloning Clyde are going to enjoy the newest game from Twisted Pixel games, the same people that brought you The Maw. Did we mention that we got a hands on demo from one of the creators of the game?
Some facts and cool things that we learned about the game include:
- Every scientist (the enemy) is unique, and based off of a Twisted Pixel employee
- Checkpoint system allows you to easily try the new puzzle with lack of frustration
- Funny dialog throughout the game
- With feature 100 episodes, where 50 are for single player, and 50 for co-op ( up to 4 people)
- 3 epic bosses
- Secret birthday cakes to find
- Free unlockable gamer pics and premium theme
While the single player missions seemed pretty simple, it was the co-op experience that brought back memories of N+, and working together with other players. You’ll need to have 2 different strategies to beat all the missions, timing jumps, and helping your teammates reach different areas of the map with your help.
Microsoft has announced that the ridiculously comical four-player co-op action title – Splosion Man – will be one of their premiere Summer of Arcade titles!