Correction: Somehow forgot to mention that all the DLC is F-R-E-E.Â Apparently my mind has already checked out for Thanksgiving.
Namco Bandai announced today that it’s new title, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast will receive some phenomenal DLC support.Â Starting on November 26th, the game will receive a new character pack every two weeks.Â The packs are currently scheduled to run all the way through April 2010, and each pack will contain at least three new characters (but usually more)Â Here’s the full release schedule:
- Nov. 26, 2009: Warriors on Earth Pack â€“ Krillin, Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu
- Dec. 10, 2009: Alien Warriors Pack â€“ Vegeta (Scouter), Raditz, Nappa, Zarbon and Dodoria
- Dec. 24, 2009: Ginyu Force Pack â€“ Captain Ginyu, Recoome, Burter, Jeice and Guldo
- Jan. 7, 2010: Androids Pack â€“ Android #16, Android #17, Android #18, Android #19 and Dr. Gero
- Jan. 21, 2010: Warriors of Justice Pack â€“ Kid Gohan, Gohan, Kid Trunks, Goten and Videl
- Feb. 4, 2010: Revived Warriors Pack â€“ Majin Buu, Kid Buu, Broly, Super Gogeta and Super Saiyan 3 Broly
- Feb. 18, 2010: Saiyans Pack â€“ Majin Vegeta, Trunks (Fighting Teen), Vegito, Bardock and Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta
- March 4, 2010: Ultimate Warriors Pack 1 â€“ Goku, Teen Gohan, Piccolo, Bardock and Super Gogeta
- March 18, 2010: Ultimate Warriors Pack 2 â€“ Majin Vegeta, Frieza, Android #17, Android #18 and Cell
- April 1, 2010: Ultimate Warriors Pack 3 â€“ Vegeta (Scouter), Vegeta, Trunks (Sword), Vegito and Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta
- April 15, 2010: Ultimate Warriors Pack 4 â€“ Majin Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Broly and Super Saiyan 3 Broly
It’s certainly safe to say that Namco Bandai is trying to give Dragon Ball fans some bang for their buck.Â We wouldn’t mind if this became the standard and all titles were supported this way, but maybe that’s just wishful thinking.