NamcoÂ BandaiÂ has just released a few tender little morsels in the form of screen shots for their anticipated November gameÂ Splatterhouse. Â A revival and reboot of the 1988 arcade smash hit, this game promises to be one of the goriest this holiday. Don’t believe me? Did you see those screen shots up there? I’ve seen less red on a Ferrari!
If that’s not enough to pique your interest, details on the full soundtrack for the game have been released as well.Â Including tracks from many of the top names in metal, theÂ soundtrack fits seamlessly with the gameâ€™s brutal game play and over-the-top gore.
The full track list is as follows:
- The Accused â€“ â€œPounding Nailsâ€
- ASG â€“ â€œDream Songâ€
- CavaleraÂ Conspiracy â€“ â€œMust Killâ€
- 5 Finger Death Punch â€“ â€œDying Breedâ€
- GoatwhoreÂ â€“ â€œApocalypticÂ Havokâ€
- The Haunted â€“ â€œHollow Groundâ€
- High On Fire – â€œFire, Flood & Plagueâ€
- Invisible Enemies â€“ â€œDead Eyesâ€
- Lamb of God â€“ â€œWalk With Me in Hellâ€
- Mastodon â€“ â€œBlood and Thunderâ€
- Municipal Waste â€“ â€œRigorous Vengeanceâ€
- Mutant Supremacy â€“ â€œMorbid Dismembermentâ€
- TerrorizerÂ â€“ â€œDead Shall Riseâ€
- WolfShirtÂ â€“ â€œHeadlong Into Monstersâ€
I’m not a metal head, but I know a good soundtrack when I see one. Looks likeÂ SplatterhouseÂ is shaping up to be something we should all keep in mind when we spend our holiday money from Grandma.
If you missed our E3 impressions of Splatterhouse, check them out here!