TheÂ EA SPORTS NCAA Football 12 demo is available today on Xbox LIVE.Â Two matchups are featured within the demo, including a day game at Texas against Oregon and a night game at Florida State versus Alabama.Â The demo is set for two minute quarters and allows fans to select their own difficulty option and to choose the playersâ€™ uniforms.
By sharing the demo with friends, fans are able to unlock up to five Nike Pro Combat uniforms – Alabama, Florida, Miami, Boise State and Oregon State – for use in the retail version ofÂ NCAA Football 12 once the game hits store shelves on July 12th.
The full retail version ofÂ NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity.Â Fans will experience the pride and pageantry of game day Saturday like never before with enhanced in-game presentationâ€”including new mascots like Uga (Georgia), Bevo (Texas) and Mike the Tiger (LSU)â€”new traditions, and an all-new collision system.Â With the Road to Glory and Dynasty modes, fans are able to access the experience of college football as they go all the way from high school superstar to top college player to head coach.
- Authentic Gameday Traditionsâ€”Feel the true emotion of college football as your team runs onto the field with new pre-game traditions like the Sooner Schooner and Ramblinâ€™ Wreck, and celebrate big plays alongside school icons like Chief Osceola, Uga, and Tommy Trojan.
- Enhanced Tackling Engineâ€”Your college gameday experience rises to a whole new level with an all-new momentum-based collision and tackling system that allows you to control a player to the moment of impact.
- Road to Gloryâ€”Be an Ironman and play both sides of the ball in your final season of high school while getting recruited by the top schools. In college, fight to keep your starting job and earn your coachesâ€™ trust to unlock extra abilities on the field en route to becoming a Heisman trophy winner.
- Coaching Carouselâ€”Roam the sidelines as a coach in an enhanced Dynasty mode. Start off as a coordinator or take over as head coach to begin your coaching career. Stay off the Hot Seat as you climb the ranks of the coaching ladder and lead your dream school to a coveted national championship.
- Conference Customizationâ€”Create new rivalries and alter the landscape of college football forever by realigning conferences throughout college football. Build new 16-team super conferences, create conference schedules, decide BCS bowl tie-ins, and more.