Rockstar Games’ Red Dead Redemption was one of the most critically acclaimed games of 2010, having won more than 160 Game of the Year awards.Â As a proverbial ride off into the sunset, Rockstar has announced today that it’d be getting the Game of the Year Edition treatment.
Slated for anÂ October 11 release, the Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year will feature the original game (obviously), and all the DLC.Â This includes:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes
- Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon
- Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up to four players
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack
- Solomonâ€™s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in
Most shockingly, the entire package will be available for only $50.Â Come October, you’d be wise to pounce on that like a rogue mountain lion if you don’t already have the pleasure of owning it.