Year after year, Assassin’s Creed fans have clamored for DLC that extends their single player experience in the Animus by a few hours. Two years ago, Assassin’s Creed II featured two add-ons that didn’t necessarily contribute to the story, but filled in some interesting gaps in the timeline. Last year, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood gave us “The Da Vinci Disappearance”, which was a bit more substantial as it gave us clues as to where the franchise was headed.
With Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, fans had only been met with DLC addressing multiplayer content. Ubisoft hasn’t given any concrete evidence suggesting a single player add-on, but Xbox.com revealed their efforts this morning. Under the “Activity” tab for the game are 10 new Achievements totaling 250 Gamerscore.
The new Achievements are:
- Part of the Creed - Take the induction leap of faith – 10G
- Jump they say - Reach the Animus memo – 10G
- Enter the Animus - Enter the Animus simulation – 10G
- Meet your maker - Finish memory five – 10G
- Find all Pieces - Find all decipher fragments – 50G
- Save yourself - Land on a block after falling more than 25 meters – 10G
- Impress Warren Vidic - Complete the Animus testing sequence without failing – 50G
- Cross Styx without dying - Make it across the river Styx without failing – 25G
- Two Secret Achievements