New DLC in the form of multiplayer maps were made available today to Mass Effect 3 owners for free. Along with the two new maps, new playable characters, new weapons and new items can be unlocked by acquiring reinforcement packs in the game’s multiplayer store.
The Mass Effect 3: Resurgence Pack includes the following content:
- Two New Action-Packed Maps – Take the battle to Firebase Condor, a warzone outpost located on one of Palaven’s moons and Firebase Hydra, an old abandoned quarian colony which has since been converted into a critical power facility. Each map represents a crucial asset in the overall fight against the Reapers.
- Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Assume the role of new characters for each class, including the Asari Justicar Adept,Krogan Battlemaster Vanguard and characters from new playable races with the Batarian Soldier, Batarian Sentinel, Geth Engineer andGeth Infiltrator.
- Lethal New Weapons – Obliterate wave after wave of enemies by unlocking the Striker Assault Rifle, Kishock Harpoon Gun and Geth Plasma SMG.
- New Consumables – Cash in your credits to purchase reinforcement packs that could include the following new consumables:
- Strength Enhancer – Applies a melee damage boost for one mission
- Targeting VI – Applies a headshot damage bonus for one mission
- Stabilization Module – Stabilizes weapons while firing and moving for one mission
- Shield Power Cells – Shortens the length of time shields take to begin recharging for one mission